lauantai 24. tammikuuta 2009

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

And another post for today straight after the first one... This one deserves to be written in English, since I won the second prize in a contest in my wonderful Canadian friend Melissa's blog and she will create me a personalised header for this blog! Yay!!!!!!! Thanks so much, Melissa! I really suck at any kind of artistic stuff, I have no skills for photoshopping or digital scrapbooking whatsoever, so it's awesome to get some help in making this blog look a bit nicer. And I can't wait, it's going to look sooooooooooo nice! I'm happy-happy-happy! =)

2 kommenttia:

  1. I'm glad you're happy! :o)

    I hope to start working on it tomorrow. Hopefully it will look as good as you are hoping it too!

    Congrats again on winning!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Melissa, no pressure at all =) I'm positive it will look really nice, no matter what, so don't worry ;) I'm glad you noticed that I actually wrote something here you can understand!

    VastaaPoista

Kerro nyt ihmeessä, mitä mietit!